Annual membership dues for 2022-2023 are $25.00 and cover the period from September through the last day of September of the following year. Dues are payable by mail prior to the first meeting of the year in September, in person at the September meeting, or at the first meeting that a person joins the Guild.
Guests are welcome to attend one meeting per year free of charge. There is a $5.00 charge for each additional meeting attending as a guest. Or you can join as a member at anytime during the year.
Membership benefits include:
- 7 to 8 Educational Programs per year
- Discount on Educational Workshops throughout the year
- 10% discount at area quilt shops with BVHQ membership card
- Discount on group purchases of patterns or other quilting-related tools
- Access to deeply discounted fabric, tools and patterns in the Treasure Room
- Access to experienced teachers and quilting professionals
The Blackstone Valley Heritage Quilt guild is open to all quilters of all abilities, backgrounds, race, religion and gender identification. Member interests range from traditional to contemporary quilts and objects; and projects extend from miniature, to wearable, to full-size quilts.
Membership Form: Please download, print, fill out and mail the Membership Form along with your dues payment, which can be downloaded here.
Photo Release Form: We also use photos of members and their creative work in our newsletters, Facebook page, and on our website. Please download here, print, complete and mail the Photo Release form to provide permission (or not) to use a photo of you and/or your work on our website, Facebook or newsletter.
Make checks payable to: Blackstone Valley Heritage Quilters (BVHQ)
Mail payments to:
Blackstone Valley Heritage Quilters (BVHQ)
PO Box 148
Northbridge MA 01534